A small Apple Pie with crumble on top.
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 3 ½ cups flour
- 1 ¼ cups butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 acidic apples
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups apple sauce
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix 2 cups flour, ⅔ cups butter, and salt and place into floured and greased baking form, covering the sides.
- Mix diced apples, apple sauce, and brown sugar and pour into dough pocket.
- Mix 1 ½ cups flour, remaining butter, and cinnamon into crumbly dough. Form crumbs and place on top of apple sauce.
- Bake at 180°C / 350°F for 50 minutes.