Pad Zi Yu
A very tasty, savory Thai dish. Yields 2 portions.
- 200g dried or 450g fresh wide flat rice noodles
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp regular soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup chicken thighs
- 1 large egg
- 4 steps chinese broccoli
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet or wok.
- Add garlic and cook for 15 seconds.
- Cook chicken until it turns white.
- Add broccoli stems, cook until chicken is done.
- Add broccoli leaves cook until just wilted.
- Move to side, crack egg and scramble.
- Empty wok and heat up 2 tbsp oil.
- Add noodles and sauce. Toss until edges caramelize.
- Add everything back, mix and serve.